Triangle Daymarker Sign
Marine Navigational Daymarker - Triangle (for even numbers). All Daymarkers are manufactured with florescent background and high intensity numbers and borders applied to alodized aluminum per U.S. Coast Guard specifications.
All of our signs are designed to meet the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) specifications and are manufactured on D.O.T. Alodined Aluminum with 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Sheeting. These reflective signs will not fade or chalk like some of the plain baked enamel and plain vinyl signs marketed by other sign companies. Our signs last 7-10 years in Florida UV and sunlight, are washable, completely recyclable, environmentally friendly and REFLECT at night.
3M™ High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting Series 3930 with pressure sensitive adhesive is designed for use on durable traffic control signs, work zone signs and delineators.
- It meets all FHWA guidelines.
- Meets ASTM D4956 Type III and Type IV specifications.
- Tougher topcoat provides improved scuff, scratch and gouge resistance and increased durability for the demanding need of the work zone.
- Vivid daytime colors provide 24-hour performance with increased daytime visibility.
- The improved optical package increases nighttime visibility.
- Traffic control signs
- Street name signs
- Parking Signs
3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Sheeting offers industry-leading retroreflectivity, conspicuity and legibility because of its highly efficient retroreflective optics. It helps improve safety by providing higher luminance values at distances most critical to drivers.
- Full-cube, micro prismatic optics are nearly 100% efficient, resulting in sheeting that returns 58% of available light--double the efficiency of truncated cube corners.
- Accommodates visual needs of older drivers
- Performs at high observation angles and wide entrance angles
- Helps overcome reduced sign illumination from VOA headlights
- Offers excellent life-cycle value
- Short, medium and long sight distances
- Disadvantaged sign placement locations such as overhead or left shoulder