CNC Routing Services
What is CNC Routing?
- CNC Routing is a Computer Controlled Production Method that can be used for cutting any type of material into designs, shapes, and anything you can imagine.
- Dimensional Signs are exciting and add considerably more to your sign capable portfolio. These include:
* ADA Signs
* Sandblasted Signs
* Architectural Signs
- We have a brand new state of the art digital flatbed CNC that can bring your dreams to life. Just check out the amazing things we cut in our Portfolio.
- If you are a Sign Company and don’t have the time, labor, or capabilities to make the precise cuts we will do it for you.
- We are professionally trained and have some of the best experts in the Sign Industry that live for what they do. They can make your vision a reality.
- We have guaranteed 2-3 day Turnaround.
How the Process works:
- Two Options –
- Have a CAD File already set up and ready to go
- Have an idea, concept, or artwork and are not quite sure what to do from there, we will work with you through the entire process to ensure you get the best service and the best signage.
Option A: Ready to Go
- If you have a design ready, just submit it to us in a file and tell us the specifics on your job on which material to use and if there is any additional pieces you would like added
- We can provide a wide range of material at wholesale prices to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for
- If you would prefer to drop off your own material to our facility, we would be more than willing to use this for no additional cost to you
- You only pay for machine time and any additional materials you would like.
- Painting and finished efforts are also an option.
Option B: Not quite there yet
- If you have an idea or concept but don’t know what the next step is, do not worry at all. We can provide detailed outlines to guide you to the next step and giving you the opportunity to work with top-tier designers in the process.
- We will provide you with the wholesale pricing for a finished sign.
- We charge a flat rate of $175 per hour to use our premier CNC System (1 Hour Minimum)
- Material, design work, and finishing costs are additional.